- ISO awards a total of 9 points, out of 100, for structure fire related training.
- Company Training is worth 25% of your total training points.
- Part of this value includes 16 hours of training, per member/per month, at the company level.
- Our Company Level Training includes:
- Basic Fire Training
- Advanced Fire Training
- Training Based on Current Trends and Research
- Easy to Follow Lesson Plan
Company Training – Single Company Drill Format
- Includes Topic
- Fire House Code Suggestion
- Training Objective
- Lesson Plan
- Shall Account for 2 Hours Training
Company Training Drills will range from table-top discussions to simple hands on drills. Some company training will be of a more advanced nature and may require facilities. Company training can be considered by ISO as facilities usage, however, you may not be able to gain dual credit.